The National Quality Framework (NQF) has been designed to encourage continuous improvement of education and care services across Australia. One of its important features is that it sets out a series of National Quality Standards (NQS) against which all early childhood education and care services will be assessed and given a rating.
The seven quality areas are,
1. Educational program and practice.
2. Children’s health and safety.
3. The physical environment.
4. Staffing arrangements.
5. Relationships with children.
6. Collaborative partnerships with families and communities.
7. Leadership and service management.
Little Diggers Early Learning Centre policies and procedures are built on these key seven areas. You can find more information about the NQF and NQS at https://acecqa.gov.au.
If you would like a copy of any of our policies and procedures, please contact our Centre Director. Ph: 0754979341, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org