We nurture and support every child’s natural curiosity and love for learning through play, while focusing on building trusting and positive relationships.
We believe in providing a range of stimulating and interactive play-based learning environments that empower children’s interests and curiosity:
- Natural grass area – its a great zone for the children to explore, have picnics, play sport or set up an obstacle course.
- Main play structure – fort with multi-level decks, tunnel, slide and climbing blocks.
- Sand play zone – sand pit, digging patch and mud kitchen.
- Gardening area – for teaching the children about growing plants and sustainability. (coming soon)
- Yarning Circle and Gunya – designed from the history of the local GUBBI GUBBI people, a learning space for story telling and imaginative play. (coming soon)
- Natural exploration zones – steppers, balance logs and beams within planted garden area. (coming soon)